Septentrio AsteRx2eH PRO
AsteRx2eH PRO is a single-board, dual-frequency dual-antenna GPS/GLONASS heading receiver integrated into a waterproof aluminum housing, specially designed for complicated machine control, marine survey, photogrammetry and other multi-antenna applications.
As member of the AsteRx-family of compact receivers, AsteRx2eH is built around the same advanced GNSS chipset and shares the family’s high-quality all-in-view GPS and GLONASS tracking and advanced signal processing algorithms for robust tracking and high precision positioning, even in challenging environments.
- Key features
- 272 hardware channels
- Up to 20 Hz data output rate
- Heading and pitch/roll data
- A Posteriori Multipath Estimator technique (APME)
- Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (RAIM)
- Differential GPS (base station and rover)
- Compact OEM board and housed solutions
- Includes intuitive GUI (RxControl) and detailed operating and installation manual