The PolaRx4 GNSS reference receiver family consists of a series of fully featured high performance GNSS receivers providing network operators and scientific users with high-quality tracking and measurement of all available and upcoming GNSS signals.
Innovative GNSS signal processing, extensive networking capabilities, a robust design and a highly valued high valued intuitive user interface make this family an excellent choice as future-proof base station solution.
The PolaRx4 is reference station network-compatible (FKP) and features innovative and flexible power management under user control.
- 264 hardware channels
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO and BEIDOU supported
- A Posteriori Multipath Estimator technique (APME)
- Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (RAIM)
- Differential GPS (base station and rover)
- Includes up to 3 SBAS channels (EGNOS, WAAS, other)
- Raw data output (code, carrier, navigation data)
- Highly compact and detailed Septentrio Binary Format (SBF) output
- Includes intuitive GUI (RxControl) and detailed operating and installation manual
- NMEA v2.30 output format, up to 10 Hz
- RTCM v2.2, 2.3, 3.0 or 3.1 output
- CMR 2.0 output