The RIEGL VMX-1HA is a High Speed, High Performance Dual Scanner Mobile Mapping System which provides dense, accurate, and feature-rich data at highway speeds. With 2 million measurements and 500 scan lines per second, this turnkey solution is ideally suited for survey-grade mobile mapping applications.
This powerful technology comprises two RIEGL VUX-1HA High Accuracy LiDAR sensors and a high performance INS/GNSS unit, housed in an aerodynamically-shaped protective cover.
Optional camera systems complement LiDAR data with precisely georeferenced images.
Seamless RIEGL workflow for MLS data acquisition, processing and adjustment is provided by RIEGL’s proven software suite.
- High laser pulse repetition rate of up to 2 MHz
- 500 scan lines per second
- Range 420 m
- Eye safe operation at Laser Class 1
- Field of view 360°
- Multiple target capability
- Optional integration of up to 6 cameras
- Aerodynamically-shaped protective cover
- Transportation Infrastructure Mapping
- Rail Mapping
- Road Surface Measurements
- City Modeling
- Rapid Capture of Construction Sites and Bulk Material
- Surveying in Open-Pit Mining
- GIS Mapping and Asset Management
- As-Built Surveying